Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'll preface my answer by saying that I have never done this before myself. But to my knowledge you used to be able to save an entire SD version (or partial HD version) of a Purchased Flex View movie to your computer for later viewing using a downloadable program called the Verizon Media Manager. Verizon has discontinued this application except for mobile devices (non-computers). So unless you've already downloaded and installed this program, the answer is that you cannot save it to your computer. (As a side note, I have found this program still available for download through third-party sites. But cannot vouch for its authenticity and safety. Norton says its real, but Norton has been fooled before.)
The question I have is, why are you looking to save it to your laptop? Purchased Flex View movies are stored on Verizon servers and can be accessed from any STB in your house, or mobile device through the Media Manager app. The only times that I am aware that you would not be able to stream a Purchased movie to your TV is if you've discontinued your Verizon services or are away from home. The only reason that you could not save/stream it to your mobile device is if you are out of wi-fi/wireless service areas.
Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button. Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.
How can you save a movie that you have purchased from On Demand to another device? ...
Type "capture streaming video" into Google. You will find quite a few software applications that allow users to make a recording of streamed content.
As for quality, I'd say these applications and the files they produce are pretty much hit-or-miss: you will not get Blu-Ray quality from these packages. Remember that you are essentially trying to copy "Netflix-type" content, and the providers have no intention of making this easy.