On Demand
Badgercat

Hello, I "purchased" an on demand movie Wednesday night (using my free promotion) and it was so hard to view.  It took forever to connect on our laptop, then we tried to do full screen, the buffering didn't match the words with the actors' mouths.  We got tired of doing that so we decided to try it on our iPad.  That worked but for 4 people to hover around the iPad and try to listen, it wasn't a good set up.  On top of that, even though we were on wi-fi, the connection would drop periodically.  We mustered through the whole movie like that, which was disappointing as I was visiting my parents who had never seen 42 and I wanted them to enjoy it.

Since it was a 48 hour rental, I tried to pull it up on my laptop, iPhone and iPad again and I would either get "Download error" or it would time out and disconnect.  I didn't want to download it to my device but I thought perhaps it would be my best option.  I currently have 3 hours and 48 minutes left on the rental and I just tried to download again and it's barely moving, moving but very slowly.

I just had the impression that the offsite access was going to be a perk and I haven't been impressed with that feature yet.  I had also hoped to view my DVR programs remotely.

I just wondered if others are having this issue and if there's something I need to do to resolve it so I can have a more enjoyable experience next time.

Thank you.

0 Likes