On demand error - box does not have enough credit
oceanexpress1
Enthusiast - Level 3
For the duration of the day I cannot watch free on demand programs. For example, when I attempt to play an NBC show it states that that my box does not have enough credit and to call customer service. I am calling the The number given and entering the code 8362 as given in the error message. The line rings and then disconnects. I tried calling the customer svc nbr specified in the customer svc screen from the menu option. It rings and then just disconnects. Very disappointed that a company like Verizon does not have the methods or technology to accept inbound calls to their customer service centers. I am posting here in hopes of obtaining some support from verizon since I cannot obtain support by calling.
0 Likes
Re: On demand error - box does not have enough credit
Hubrisnxs
Legend

that is an outage.   its on the greeting when i called in

0 Likes
Re: On demand error - box does not have enough credit
atomis123
Enthusiast - Level 2

NoShoreMA Contributor said

"This happened to me earlier. Go to Menu and select Customer Support. Select In Home Agent. I tried to reboot (only gave me different error code). Select Set Top Box Auto Correct. This seemed to have done the trick. What do you know.....I am watching the movie that shut down when this all started. Good Luck!"

worked for me hope it works for you Smiley Wink

0 Likes