On demand freezes, lags, and buffers
sus5

I have been complaining about this for so long I have lost track. Has anyone had this problem and corrected it?

0 Likes
Re: On demand freezes, lags and buffers
sus5

It might be COVID but no one answers tech support. Live Chat has me doing the same things I have already done.  On Demand is frustrating. Amazon and You tube have had the same issues. I the news shows are having the issue but width all the zoom connections it is hard to know I remember when a tech came to your house.  I have been trouble shooting and working for them

0 Likes
Re: On demand freezes, lags and buffers
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@sus wrote:

It might be COVID but no one answers tech support. Live Chat has me doing the same things I have already done.  On Demand is frustrating. Amazon and You tube have had the same issues. I the news shows are having the issue but width all the zoom connections it is hard to know I remember when a tech came to your house.  I have been trouble shooting and working for them

Since Covid, support has been swamped. So did you try any of these:

menu>customer support>top support tools>fix Fios TV issues, or: menu>customer support>top support tools>network diagnostics, or: menu>customer support>top support tools>self diagnostics? If none of those solve the issue, are you using a lot of the bandwidth in your house while trying to watch TV?  If you need to, contacting support by @VerizonSupport via Twitter is always the fastest way to get support followed by the Fios Facebook page, Chat, Community (since we do escalate issues), followed by dslreports.com >Verizon Direct and youtube and the very last should be the 800 number. 

0 Likes