On-demand is pathetic
chaszz

I tried to use my free on-demand movie. I tried to watch the classic Sullivan's Travels. I found it on TV after using the clunky on-demand interface and keypad.  It would not load. Or it might have been telling me I can only watch it at certain dates and times. Who knows? Suddenly everything I was doing disappeared and I was thrown out of on-demand and was back watching an ordinary TV channel. So much for that. Then I tried it online. I found the movie there and accessed it multi-screen; when I pressed 'watch now' a loop came up saying 'checking device status' or something like that. This loop went on for ten minutes and then the window snapped back to the entry screen and wanted me to log in again.  This Fios on-demand is the most inept system I could imagine. Verizon should be ashamed.

0 Likes
Re: On-demand is pathetic
ivsk

I agree. I switched from Comcast because Verizon was offering a good price and promised the On Demand selections were comparable. Well, they are not. They do not even offer PBS in On Demand. It is also cumbersome to find stuff.

0 Likes
Re: On-demand is pathetic
dbovill1

I agree.  Finding things is next to impossible it does not have auto-tune to HD feature like comcast.  Just finding Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for my kids was next to impossible because I had to put in TMNT to find it.....pathetic.

0 Likes