Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have searched the boards and found others with this same issue, however the threads always say "solved" despite there not being a resolution posted. When we watch ANY program On Demand (specifically ABC) and go back later (even just a few minutes later), hitting "resume play" does not work. It RESTARTS the entire program. While it's always easy (although SO annoying) to forward to where we left off, it becomes a problem when forwarding is disable by the program provider. IN MANY CASES FAST FORWARD IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE! In order to finish watching something in those instances, we have to sit there and let the show play until we reach the point where we have left off. And it is ANNOYING. How is this fixable and is anyone else experiencing the same issue?