Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

On-line DVR

sweb
Contributor
Contributor

On-line DVR

Message 1 of 3
(2,501 Views)

Verizon offers an online tv listing where I can view the Fios tv listing, record a program and view my DVR. Viewing my DVR allows me to view  programs I've recorded, view scheduled programs, delete a scheduled program and view available space on my DVR.  I LOVE THIS ON-LINE FEATURE.  I watch alot of recorded tv from the DVR and being away from home 3 days a week makes this feature a blessing. Why doesn't it work? I get the same message: SET-TOP- BOX IS NOT AVAILABLE. I've use the on-line In Home Agent without success I've. Re-set the Router, unplugged cables, unplugged the cable box and still i have a problem.  I've called Verizon tech support and they have fixed the problem while I'm on the phone with them, but the very next day I will have the same problem over and over.  Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
lasagna
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: On-line DVR

Message 2 of 3
(2,469 Views)

Popular topic for which there are several threads here on the forum ... here's one for example:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Technical-Assistance/DVR-web-remote-access/m-p/207481#M20593

GaryDoug
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: On-line DVR

Message 3 of 3
(2,456 Views)

Don't miss the item on page two about the boot up sequence. I had the same problem, losing setup the next day after Verizon "fixed" it. The fix on page 2 worked for me and has stayed good since then.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title