One Moment Please, This channel should be available shortly message S0a00
scheuerman61
Enthusiast - Level 1

Received a replacement 7100-1 box yesterday to swapped out/upgraded an older box.   The "new" box never connected to the FIOS coax feed.   Only got a blue display box saying "One Moment Please, This channel should be available shortly. message S0a00".    Same message on the viewable half a dozen channels (grouped around 125 and 886).   Menu button on remote did not change the display so there was no way to run self diagnostics.

Reconnected the old box and it started right back up with all the same cables (including a coax patch cable specifically provided by Verizon).

Then connected the "new" box to a third location with the same results.   Took the 2nd 7100-1 and connected to that same location with no issue.  Then reconnected the "new" box with the same results.  

Posts for Comcast indicates this is either a patch cable or transmission issue, but that makes little sense since the other 2 boxes successful connect in the same locations.   The "new" box does appears to be a REFURB based on little nicks on the front panel.   

Before I send the "new" box back and try for another one, what kind of single strength should my other 2 boxes be showing to rule out issues on the transmission line?  

0 Likes
Re: One Moment Please, This channel should be available shortly message S0a00
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

If two other boxes work fine on the one location and the "new" box doesn't work on 2 different locations, either the box is bad or it wasn't activated.

Did you get activation instructions with it?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi scheuerman61,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
scheuerman61
Enthusiast - Level 1

As it turns out, the initial activation failed.  Subsequent attempts solved the problem.

0 Likes