Online DVR and iPhone DVR manager not working
mapshug
Both my online DVR access and iPhone DVR Manager used to work, but stopped a few months ago. I have reset routers, computers, iPhone, and even uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I keep getting messages that they cannot communicate with the DVR or that it has timed out trying. This is an important feature for me, please help.
0 Likes
Re: Online DVR and iPhone DVR manager not working
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Your DVR isn't processing it's daily registration.  I have redone the portmapping to the router. You can unplug the STB then when it comes back up got into the menu, scroll down to customer support, then self diagnostic and start it.  You should then see that listener 1 or 2 started.  Try accessing the DVR via the phone or web again.  If your still having an issue go back to menu to setting to remote DVR then web access.  Here you should have the option to disable. Disable the remote DVR and then enable it again and test for access.  If you are still having issues, please send me a private message to let me know.

0 Likes
alanjross
Enthusiast - Level 1
I have had Fios tv and Dvr for years. Internet, iPhone , and iPad access will work erratically. Will indicate a " bad gateway" or cannot access stb most often. I constantly restart the Dvr and router and still no access. Very dissatisfied.
0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you on your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes