Online account at Verizon is totally screwed up
PhoneGate

My online account at Verizon is screwed up. I cannot get to any of my services to review or upgrade them. Verizon has been working on this problem for months without a single bit of success. It started when Verizon screwed up my account when they did their billing account number change almost 2 years ago. So far no one has any clue how to even begin trouble-shooting my problem let alone fixing it. Usually they close the ticket saying the problem is resolved even though it is not. Currently the ticket is opened (I think). I really want to contact a higher up manager at Verizon since I am getting NO WHERE with the usual rank and file. No one calls me back. No one will give me a status update. No one seems to be able to fix this. Never have I seen such gross incompetence. HELP!!!

0 Likes
Re: Online account at Verizon is totally screwed up
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PhoneGate,

Is your current issue related to the problem you reported here last June?:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Residential/Incompetence-is-a-compliment/m-p/793973/...

0 Likes
PhoneGate

Yes - I believe this is related to that initial incident. I was able to pay my account finally and have it credited but I still cannot access any of my services.

It is very taxing to deal with Verizon support. All the incompetenece really takes a toll on people. I don't think verizon realizes just how draining the exericise it. The endless transfers, endless emails, endless incompetence. I would give up now actually but I really want to add some services to my account. It is really sad when you literally have to beg a company to take your business.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. 

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.  The thread you will access is the same one that was opened last June. The case has been re-opened.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes