Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
All of my channels are working normally except for one channel that I happen to watch a lot. It shows up as either a black screen or a frozen image of the channel I was on before changing to the broken station. The station that is not working is one I watch a lot and have some recordings set on. I thought it might be an issue with the DVR/recordings so I tried cancelling them but that did not help. I've had this issue a few times in the past but it has eventually fixed itself. It usually lasts for a while though, and this current issue has been going on for almost a week.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.