Re: Outage in Northern VA ?
lrlocal
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are still waiting, in Lake Ridge, for our landline service to be restored.

0 Likes
Compewtor

Landline still down in Dale City...

0 Likes
lrlocal
Enthusiast - Level 1

I noted the time that it states for my post is 1:54 pm.  We are actually still out of service and it is 5:00 pm.  We shall continue to wait.

0 Likes
tomservo1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has ANYONE from Verizon issued any sort of "we're working as diligently as possible please be patient" etc type statement? Or anything with a possible timeframe for various service restoration? I realize that in the midst of a problem it is not the most expedient thing to do to contact your customers, but it sure as hell would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
Robcom99
Enthusiast - Level 2
FIOS Internet phone and TV out in Damascus, MD since around 6:00 EST this morning. Still have cell service.
0 Likes
Misskitty85

I love the fact that the chat service is down and the suggestion is to call...Really, my phone is still down!

0 Likes
fjg
Sterling, VA - No DSL internet. Have power. Can only make certain outbound and receive certain inbound calls on copper. DSL connects but internet says down. I have 2 phone lines and both are limited.
0 Likes
cac2g

FIOS phone service still down in Kingstowne.  Verizon cell service now working.

0 Likes
tvtom8

8:40 PM and still no landline nor TV in Occoquan.  Internet was never out and cell service came back around 2pm.

0 Likes
Dennkindermann
Enthusiast - Level 1
My Verizon is down in Oak Hill. It would seem that Verizon is acting as if there is no problem. Can we please get some word on what is wrong and and estimate for when it will be fixed
0 Likes