Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Overlapping Channels and DVR issues

rdomdom
Contributor
Contributor

Overlapping Channels and DVR issues

Message 1 of 1
(416 Views)

I wanted to report an issue or see if anyone else has experienced what has been happening to me.  I live in the DC metro area and I go to the HD NBC (504) or HD CBS (509) stations with no problems. However multiple times I have gone to either station and what is showing is not correct.  Sometimes when I go to channel 504, I'm getting programming produced by the local NBC channel, or when I go to channel 509, I get the weather radar.  When this happens on either channel, I just turn the channel and then come back and the correct content is being broadcasted.  I believe this is also causing DVR issues as well because sometimes when I got to watch a recording from either of these channels, I see the show recorded twice and only for 1 or 2 seconds.  It's frustrating because I have lost out on shows that are not repeated nor on demand.  Any ideas on what is gong on?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title