P265 remote # button
Hawk120
Enthusiast - Level 2
Has anyone had a problem getting the picture size button (#) to work on the p265 remote? Mine was working but stopped and I can't get it to work again. My tv is a Samsung and the picture size using the tv remote does not fill the screen or zooms in too much.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: P265 remote # button
Hawk120
Enthusiast - Level 2
Was able to go through the hidden menu and set the input signal to "native". This option was not available online in the menu settings. Press Select and Menu on the set top box itself to access. Once I did this, the set top box passes the signal to the tv. The # symbol then worked and changed the picture size.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Have you tried reprogramming the remote?  You can see the codes/instructions @ http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/fiostv/remote+controls/setup/

0 Likes
Hawk120
Enthusiast - Level 2

Adam:  I've tried reprogramming many times.  I even has verizon send me a brand new remote.  Again frustrating, b/c the # button had been working since I got the remote 6 months ago.

0 Likes
Hawk120
Enthusiast - Level 2
Was able to go through the hidden menu and set the input signal to "native". This option was not available online in the menu settings. Press Select and Menu on the set top box itself to access. Once I did this, the set top box passes the signal to the tv. The # symbol then worked and changed the picture size.
0 Likes