Switch Account

PC access to DVR

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 8
(7,316 Views)
Is it possible to access the recorded shows on my DVR from a PC?. Do I need special software or can I access the shows as files and the DVR as a directory?
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III
Message 2 of 8
(7,313 Views)

You can not watch the shows on your PC, but if you want to delete recordings, or setup new ones, etc.

you can do that here. http://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/MyAccount/members/Home.aspx

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 3 of 8
(7,297 Views)

@TimSykes wrote:

You can not watch the shows on your PC, but if you want to delete recordings, or setup new ones, etc.

you can do that here. http://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/MyAccount/members/Home.aspx

The website works if you have the MRDVR (Multi Room DVR) feature on the DVR you wanted to access.

Brennoko
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solutions Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 4 of 8
(7,256 Views)

Brennoko,

This is not a personal attack, but the URL is in your post so you get the chance to address this one.  Why is it so ridiculously hard to find that URL by just visiting the verizon website.  I always need to look on my set top box or visit the forums to find the URL.  I have not even been able to find it using the search on the main verizon page.

Thanks...

-ak 

Highlighted
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III
Message 5 of 8
(7,254 Views)
Thats why you should bookmark it. But I agree I have never been able to find it from verizon.com
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 6 of 8
(7,242 Views)

www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral also redirects to the FIOS TV central site. I agree, though, impossible to find from verizon.com

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 7 of 8
(7,198 Views)

Bookmarks work great if you have only one computer.  The whole point is to be able to manage the DVR no matter where you are.  This should be WAY easier to get to from the verizon.com site.

-ak

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 8 of 8
(7,175 Views)
I'll agree with you on that one, I can't even find it using the search function on the main page. Unfortunately remembering verizon.com/fiostv/web or verizon.com/fiostvcentral  is the easiest way to get to it.

Brennoko
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solutions Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.