PPV, not enough credit error msg
elotsip
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I try to buy a PPV event on my main DVR box I get a msg that says I do not have enough credit.  However, I can buy the events on my secondary box with any problems.  I have called Verizon and was told I do not have a credit lock or anything like that on my account and I should be able to get the PPV events on my main box.  Any idea how I can fix this?  It's really annoying as I have to swap my boxes whenever I want to watch UFC and then I can't record it.

Thanks,

Billy

0 Likes
Re: PPV, not enough credit error msg
MychylAHV
Enthusiast - Level 3

To my knowledge, the "not enough credit" issue is one that's been going around a lot lately. From what I've been able to determine (or rather, from the most recent information I've heard) there's an issue with the purchasing system itself (*especially* where it comes to UFC).

There's a solution of sorts... you can contact customer service the day of the event (I'd recommend calling an hour before UFC starts, because anytime from about 20 minutes before start time until around 3 hours after the call volume is insanely high) and have it ordered, in which case it'll show up on all your boxes.

Hopefully, this will be resolved in the near future, but I've yet to hear any actual timeframe for this.

Hope this helps!

Techman28
Master - Level 1
I'll be honest with you call in to purchase the event so you can have it on all of your boxes......However your DVR shouldn't be giving you a credit error message when the credit isn't affected.
0 Likes
kdavid
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had this same problem for the past 3 months.  It is getting really frustrating that I cannot use my DVR when I pay $55 or a fight.  Dont even bother calling verizon.  I sat on hold for 1 hour and 50 minutes then finally hung up.  The automated system is a joke.  I never had this problem with Directv!!!

elotsip
Enthusiast - Level 1
Yeah, I attempted their rediculous automated system.  Holy crap, you just go around and around and around.  I am seriously thinking about ditching verizon because this is just too annoying and they don't seem to care.
0 Likes