Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
As parents we want the ability to block video on demand (non-PPV) so our kids do not get access. Specifically, it would be nice to allow/disallow certain VOD categories, just like certain channels can be blocked under parental control. Why hasn't this been implemented?
Note, this topic is found in the forums going back almost 3 years with no resolution. Per suggestion of the moderator, this topic was recreated as a new post.
Is there a way to block certain channels from the free VOD? I've blocked certain channels from regular viewing but my son can still access shows that are totally inappropriate for him via the free VOD. Am I doing something wrong or can it not be done?