Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.
Up to $500 via Verizon e-gift card (sent w/in 8 wks). Port-in & activation of 4G LTE/5G phone on select Unlimited plans req’d. Line must remain active for 45 days. $500 charge back if service cancelled w/in 12 mos or eligibility req's are no longer met. See vzw.com/bring-your-own-device for details.
I don't know if there's a better place to post this...if so, plmelt me know.
I had the same problem - here's what seems to be working on my system (DVR model # QIP7232-P2).
If you're watching an on demand show, and wish to exit the show, but resume watching later at the point where you left off:
1. While your on demand content is playing, press the 'GUIDE' button on your remote. This should bring up the TV programming guide, with 'FiOS On Demand' showing as channel 900. Your on demand show should still be playing in the small box on the screen.
2. Use the number buttons on the remote to enter another channel, hit 'OK' to move the guide to that channel, then hit 'OK' again to change the TV to that channel.
This should save the on demand show at the approximate location (+/- 1 minute) where you stopped watching, and allow you to view other content (live TV; DVR recorded shows). When you're ready to resume watching the on demand show:
3. Bring up the On Demand menu (tune to channel 900 -OR- press the 'MENU' button on the remote and scroll down to VOD -OR- press the 'ON DEMAND' button on the remote).
4. Navigate to the show you were previously watching.
5. Hit the 'OK' button on the remote, and select 'Resume Play' from the option menu. This should resume the show within 1 minute of where you left off.
Again, it works on my DVR model, and so far, I've only tried it on the free network TV shows, but I don't see why it shouldn't work on other models/program types