Password Protect for STB's for recorded shows and movies to control from the MAIN DVR to delete
Jerry_Kurtz
Enthusiast - Level 2

It would be awsome to be able to set a password or pin for recorded shows and movies recorded to the main dvr so that the shows and movies cant be deleted from the set top boxes in the bedrooms. I'm saying keep everything the same but add a feature in the menu/parental controls. We are having an issue when i have a show or movie set to record, it records then when i get home it's gone. I think everyone would enjoy this new feature.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Password Protect for STB's for recorded shows and movies to control from the MAIN DVR to delete
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can "undelete" a deleted show as long as it was manually deleted.

If it was deleted for space reasons, then you are out of luck.

I think it will tell you which box the command to delete was issued from so you can "educate" the offender.

View solution in original post

Re: Password Protect for STB's for recorded shows and movies to control from the MAIN DVR to delete
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think it will tell you which box the command to delete was issued from so you can "educate" the offender.

Jerry_Kurtz
Enthusiast - Level 2

@CRobGauth wrote:

Thank you.

0 Likes