Pathetic service
Sandeeprajhans
I have been disgusted with Verizon service and the devices they provide. So far they replaced my modem/router twice, now they will replace my DVR. If the only solution they have for all problems is replacing devices, why ship faulty ones? And why not change the device vendor?? Totally frustrated

The agents have an attitude problem too
0 Likes
Re: Pathetic service
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Sandeeprajhans wrote:
I have been disgusted with Verizon service and the devices they provide. So far they replaced my modem/router twice, now they will replace my DVR. If the only solution they have for all problems is replacing devices, why ship faulty ones? And why not change the device vendor?? Totally frustrated

The agents have an attitude problem too

Do you have a specific issue or question that I or another of the peer-to-peer users who frequent the forums can address?  We cannot help you convince Verizon to change corporate policy, nor do we specialize in attitudes.  However we often can address specific technical issues that arise. 

For the record, Verizon doesn't ship "modem/routers" to FiOS customers.  Routers, yes.  Modem/routers, no.  Good luck.

rpenman65

Hopefully you won't ever have a digital voice issue with Verizon. Then your really going to be upset.....

0 Likes
april4363

Also be glad you aren't attempting to utilize the FIOS app on the XBox 360. At least they attempt to fix your problem, they either ignore me, or tell me they just don't know anything about it.

0 Likes
JRTEMT
Contributor - Level 2

AGREE. Just spent over 70 minute complaining about my INternet connectivity errors on both IE9 and Chrome. Chat rep connected remotely, asked my contact info 2x, asked my name 3x (when it was posted), merely connected to Verizon.com and YouTube.com and told me my internet connection seemed fine!  REALLY?

had to demonstrate going to a site with controls to fill in to throw the Google Chrome 'WAIT' or "KILL PAGE NOW"? error message. THEN HE TOLD ME TO CONTACT A COMPUTER TECH SHOP.     {please keep your posts courteous}

@april4363 wrote:

Also be glad you aren't attempting to utilize the FIOS app on the XBox 360. At least they attempt to fix your problem, they either ignore me, or tell me they just don't know anything about it.

0 Likes