Switch Account

Pause then switching channels

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Pause then switching channels

Message 1 of 2
(4,341 Views)

I tried to do a search but didn't find anything current (within the last few months). I pause one program, switch to a second program watch for a few minutes then go to the first program and it isn't pause where I left it. It is pause but really close to real time. The length of time I leave it paused is about 5 mins so I am not past any buffer time. This use to work as recently as last week.

Thanks

Message Edited by markperez on 08-22-2009 06:23 PM
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Pause then switching channels

Message 2 of 2
(4,331 Views)

Well, how about that! you are right, it has changed, and not for the good. I don't know when the last time was that I tried it, probably 3-4 weeks ago, and it worked just fine then. But now when you pause one channel and hit the Last button you can see the image jump forward just a little bit before the channel switches. And when you go back, it most definitely is not where it was when you paused it.

Looking at the Release and Build Number for the software, they don't appear to have changed. I wonder what has? Anybody got a clue? And how we could get it back the way it was?

Keller, TX 76248

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.