Philips RC 1445302 Remote is it available as a replacement
deb012

Hi,

I ordered a new remote to replace my dead Philips RC 1445302 Remote.

I received a Verizon P265 Remote which doesn't have the capability to work my receiver which is a showstopper as my sounds comes through it for my fios STB.

Are the Philips RC 1445302 Remotes still available?

0 Likes
Re: Philips RC 1445302 Remote is it available as a replacement
abhi_col
Contributor - Level 3

The older remotes are not shipped anymore to replace non working remotes but you can order the older model (4 device) from here ---->

FiOS Equipment and Accessories Store: https://teleproducts.verizon.com/fios/index.cfm/eh/DisplayProducts

0 Likes
mirichards1

Why doesn't Verizon just make it clear that these RC1445301 and -5302 remotes don't work anymore for some strange reason?   All the functions on my 4-button remotes worked great until there was a major download to the STBs.  Now I am back to using my other devices or buying a super programmable remote.  What a pain.  And if they would just make it clear, us gadget guys would not spend so many hours trying to get them to work.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

They still work.  They just have chosen to no longer making them available.  Possibly Philips no longer makes it and possibly the ones they now use are cheaper.

0 Likes
dan_t1

NO, I cannot buy a Philips RC1445302 anywhere I've looked, including Verizon's store. That's not funny, Verizon. It's a 4-device remote and not the crummy 2-device unit that is billed as its replacement. What's more, the In-home advisor software stalls (perpetual spinning propellor) when you try to click the link to replace the remote, and you get a perpetual "WAIT" message and no cancel button..... nice software programming job, Verizon (NOT).

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon doesn't sell them anymore.

You can find lots of them on eBay.

Or go with another universal remote brand.

0 Likes