Picture breakup on 600 channels
dhill4
I continue to have issues with picture breakup on channels in the 600 range. History is the worst. They replaced my outside box and it helped a little. But the installer informed me that this is a known issue.

IF KNOWN, please find a fix. It started 2 weeks ago in my area of plano tx..
0 Likes
Re: Picture breakup on 600 channels
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not a known issue.

DOes it happen on all TVs?

If so, have you checked cable that connects from ont to first splitter?

Or maybe it is the splitter itself.

Customers are responsible for in house cabling unless you have a wiring maintenance plan.

0 Likes
dhill4
Cables were all changed and it didn't correct.
AND it was Verizon service rep that came to my house that told me its a known issue. SO maybe it's an issue in my area!!!

So I'm going to believe him over whomever you are.

You are also incorrect about cable in the wall. Verizon phone rep told me they would replace that our, at a chanre to me.

0 Likes
dhill4
I also don't like that verizon closed the ticket as fixed and didn't even contact me. So i guess i will have to call and open a new one
0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Couple of comments

1) this is a per to peer support forum. So we are all customers here.

2) I stated it was not a known problem based on the fact that no one else has posted the problem. And there are people on this board from Texas.

3) Your technician may have offered to replace cables, but they won't always. Next tech might not offer. And it would be at a charge which was my point. Some people believe that if Verizon installed, they should repair it.

0 Likes