Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Picture cutting in and out

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Picture cutting in and out

Message 11 of 11
(2,901 Views)
I started having this issue before the 1.6.2 update and I thought maybe it was fixed, I was wrong. Random picture and audio loss on all kinds of channels. It's happened on local channels, FOXHD, TBS, TNT, etc. The screen goes blank for a second and then it comes back. Sometimes it's silent and sometimes it's accompanied by a high pitched "screeching" sound. I actually had it blank out for an extended time once and missed the entire end of a movie. I also still get channel not available on some music channels and of course the non-responding remote issue is the bane of my FIOS existence. Other than that and the persistent billing issues FIOS is great. ( I only wish the TV service was as reliable as the Internet service...) I just heard the picture drop out as my wife is watching Dancing with the Stars in the living room. It made the tell-tale screech, lost the picture and then came back.
Message Edited by Randonee2 on 03-30-2009 08:58 PM
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.