Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I started having this issue before the 1.6.2 update and I thought maybe it was fixed, I was wrong. Random picture and audio loss on all kinds of channels. It's happened on local channels, FOXHD, TBS, TNT, etc. The screen goes blank for a second and then it comes back. Sometimes it's silent and sometimes it's accompanied by a high pitched "screeching" sound. I actually had it blank out for an extended time once and missed the entire end of a movie. I also still get channel not available on some music channels and of course the non-responding remote issue is the bane of my FIOS existence. Other than that and the persistent billing issues FIOS is great. ( I only wish the TV service was as reliable as the Internet service...) I just heard the picture drop out as my wife is watching Dancing with the Stars in the living room. It made the tell-tale screech, lost the picture and then came back.
Message Edited by Randonee2 on 03-30-2009 08:58 PM