Pililation / tiling
Lasallib
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been unable to watch TV for the last week. The pixilation/tiling has gotten so bad that it is impossible to watch anything in real time nor to watch anything that has been recorded on the DVR. Interestingly, On Demand is crystal clear. 

I've had multiple conversations with tech support and returned and received several set top boxes, all to no avail. I am tired of going through the same hoops each time I call. Remove this cable, remove that cable, wait, plug everything back in. Nothing is helping. In fact, the service continues to degrade.

My next step is to leave Verizon Fios. I pay too much money for a service that is not working. If anyone from Verizon is reading this, I'd appreciate hearing from you with a solution. 

0 Likes
Re: Pililation / tiling
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lasallib,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes