Pixelated Chanel 576
CHCapsFan

Whenever I try to watch (HD chanel 576) Washington Capitals games my tv glitches - often goes to black screen, or on delay, or is pixelated.  I just got a new router from Verizon - but it isn't helping.  The three game losing streak is painful enough....but watching in low def is even more insulting.  I want me HD to work.  I have tried the unscrew cables and try again...this is not a new problem....but I am kind of over it now.

0 Likes
Re: Pixelated Chanel 576
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@CHCapsFan wrote:

Whenever I try to watch (HD chanel 576) Washington Capitals games my tv glitches - often goes to black screen, or on delay, or is pixelated.  I just got a new router from Verizon - but it isn't helping.  The three game losing streak is painful enough....but watching in low def is even more insulting.  I want me HD to work.  I have tried the unscrew cables and try again...this is not a new problem....but I am kind of over it now.

Is this the only channel that does this or are there others? If you check in: Menu>settings>System Information does it show a good signal?

0 Likes
CHCapsFan

This is the only channel that does this.  So weird!

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@CHCapsFan wrote:

This is the only channel that does this.  So weird!

Could be a bad broadcast, have you checked the SNR in System info on the box? I had a similar issue, turned out to be a bad box, but it usually affects more than one channel (quam).

0 Likes
CHCapsFan

It is only impacting this channel.  My son couldn't watch the Wizards game the other night.  It is so frustrating.

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@CHCapsFan wrote:

It is only impacting this channel.  My son couldn't watch the Wizards game the other night.  It is so frustrating.

Did you check the SNR on the channel when it is affected? If you still have the problem, it could be a splitter or bad wire too. Check all coax connections and replace the splitter making sure the new one is MoCa 2.0 certified. Also have you tried unplugging the poser to the box for at least 3 minutes then plugging it back in?

0 Likes