Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Pixelation, no more options. Need Help

Telcoguru
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Pixelation, no more options. Need Help

Message 11 of 17
(646 Views)

You have an Alcatel ONT. Check to see if the serial number starts with ALCLF3E and the MRev is 05 they have bad triplexers. If you do it needs to be replaced.

PJF310
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 12 of 17
(639 Views)

@Telcoguru wrote:

You have an Alcatel ONT. Check to see if the serial number starts with ALCLF3E and the MRev is 05 they have bad triplexers. If you do it needs to be replaced.

ALCLF3D with MRev 01.

Telcoguru
Gold Contributor VII

Message 13 of 17
(628 Views)

I saw your list of things replaced. Did the tech replace the coax grounding block?

PJF310
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 14 of 17
(621 Views)

@Telcoguru wrote:

I saw your list of things replaced. Did the tech replace the coax grounding block?

what is that?

Telcoguru
Gold Contributor VII

Message 15 of 17
(616 Views)

It is a silver grounding block near the ont where the coax connects from the ont and splitter. It also connects the ground wire to the ont and grounding point. Many of these are bad right out of the bag.

PJF310
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 16 of 17
(607 Views)

@Telcoguru wrote:

It is a silver grounding block near the ont where the coax connects from the ont and splitter. It also connects the ground wire to the ont and grounding point. Many of these are bad right out of the bag.

Verizon put in a ground rod in December.

I dont recall the last tech to change out any wiring besides new coax when the gave me new ONT. This issue has been present before/after new ONT

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 17 of 17
(585 Views)

Hi PJF310,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title