Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Poughkeepsie area customer wondering if anyone else is getting pixelation on HD channels. Tonight (Friday 4/15) it's been severe enough that it actually interferes with watching a program. It's been going on for almost a week now.
Hi jimryan, pixelation usually occurs when the signal level is too low. This is usually caused by a cable becoming loose at the end. You can check the coax cable starting at the back of the box then follow to the wall and then find the splitter and check it there. This should resolve your issue. Thanks, Frank_VZ
Frank CET/Social Media
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.