Pixilating tv/on demand.
gonxie
Enthusiast - Level 2

So unbelievably tired of Verizon and their horrible service.  Every few days I have to call about pixilating, especially on demand.

They sent a repair man out a few weeks ago, he fixed it temporarily.  I called on Friday 3/7 because it was so bad both on demand and 'regular' channels.  Fixed it for two days.

The reason I switched from Comcast to Verizon was because they said this wouldn't be an issue.  A bit fat lie.

I wonder what would happen if I paid my bill the same way they give service.  Intermittently.

Horrible, horrible product.

I will be looking elsewhere for cable/internet provider. 

I don't want to hear anything about a 2 year contract.  Your (Verizon) broke the contract when since you're not able to deliver the service I PAY for.

Thoroughly disgusted.

Re: Pixilating tv/on demand.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gonxie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We haven't heard back from you in quite a while, gonxie, so we've went ahead and closed for your private support case for the time being. If you still require assistance, please post in this public thread and we'll re-escalate your issue once again.

Best,

Art

0 Likes
HomeGrown203
Enthusiast - Level 1

i have having the same issue.   i have to restart my router and STB every so often when i want to watch VOD.

0 Likes
Caltrain
Enthusiast - Level 2
I agree. I always have issues with Verizon Fios On Demand. It never works correctly. I have more issues with Verizon Fios than I did when I had Direct Tv during severe weather. My neighbor also has the same issues. For the money, the service isn't worth it.
0 Likes