Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Playing Internet streaming videos on FIOS TV

SOLVED
FIOS4play
Contributor
Contributor

Playing Internet streaming videos on FIOS TV

Message 1 of 2
(1,589 Views)

All,

I have subscription to online streaming video for the cricket world cup from willowtv. Is there a way to play it on my FIOS TV from my PC or directly? I ecently got FIOS and not sure if the Media Manager can do this. Any help, suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Playing Internet streaming videos on FIOS TV

Message 2 of 2
(1,583 Views)
Hi. The media manager wont do it so I think your going to have to hook up your tv directly into the tv. I have one 55 inch sanding that has a pc monitor hook up in the back. So its an easy hook up. And then I just plug in speakers and put the tv on the correct input. If you don't have that plug then you will want to get an hdmi - dvi cable. They are cheap, just remember you have to hook up sound too.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Playing Internet streaming videos on FIOS TV

Message 2 of 2
(1,584 Views)
Hi. The media manager wont do it so I think your going to have to hook up your tv directly into the tv. I have one 55 inch sanding that has a pc monitor hook up in the back. So its an easy hook up. And then I just plug in speakers and put the tv on the correct input. If you don't have that plug then you will want to get an hdmi - dvi cable. They are cheap, just remember you have to hook up sound too.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.