Playing Internet streaming videos on FIOS TV
FIOS4play

All,

I have subscription to online streaming video for the cricket world cup from willowtv. Is there a way to play it on my FIOS TV from my PC or directly? I ecently got FIOS and not sure if the Media Manager can do this. Any help, suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Playing Internet streaming videos on FIOS TV
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Hi. The media manager wont do it so I think your going to have to hook up your tv directly into the tv. I have one 55 inch sanding that has a pc monitor hook up in the back. So its an easy hook up. And then I just plug in speakers and put the tv on the correct input. If you don't have that plug then you will want to get an hdmi - dvi cable. They are cheap, just remember you have to hook up sound too.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Playing Internet streaming videos on FIOS TV
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Hi. The media manager wont do it so I think your going to have to hook up your tv directly into the tv. I have one 55 inch sanding that has a pc monitor hook up in the back. So its an easy hook up. And then I just plug in speakers and put the tv on the correct input. If you don't have that plug then you will want to get an hdmi - dvi cable. They are cheap, just remember you have to hook up sound too.
0 Likes