Please add ability to reduce minutes of a scheduled show.
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

For modification, we do not just want just to add time, but to reduce time! This will stop a show from bleeding into the next hour. Please add this functionality to your modification process.  This is not good enough.  The manual add process is way too much work and i have to do it 3 or 4 times before it is right.  This needs to be addressed. why was the modification set up to only add minutes to a show?  Who set it up that way??  i always need to reduce the length, but can't. Fix this please. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Please add ability to reduce minutes of a scheduled show.
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The reason most people extend time is because of previews for next week show or in case overtime in game. Reducing minutes would be extremely uncommon. 

This isn't just a Verizon DVR setting. I had TiVo, Comcast, and DirecTV DVRs and none of them had the ability to reduce minutes.

0 Likes
Re: Please add ability to reduce minutes of a scheduled show.
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

It happens though.  And i rarely want to add time. The last 2 times i wanted to modify, it was to reduce time and i cant do it easily.   See, when i can only dvr 2 shows and a 3rd show bleeds over the beginning of the other 2, i have to modify.  Now i want to modify quickly, but i cant. So what i said stands.  Why not be able to reduce or add?  that is the question.  Should be able to do both.  Anyway, rare or common, i want to be able to do it simply.

0 Likes