Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm not sure if I posted this before here or if it was on a message board. I also don't know if 1.9 fixes this issue, but it's a pain in the neck. I record all episodes of Seinfeld every night and if there is one that I have recently seen, I delete it from the schedule, but it records anyway. No one at customer service has heard of this problem, but people on message boards have. Apparently, the dvr doesn't refresh itself and after you cancel an upcoming showing, it sees it as something that is supposed to be recorded and thinks it is doing the right thing and re-schedules it to be recorded. Seinfeld is just one example, this happens with all shows that I have set to record. Does 1.9 address this? Thanks
Sorry to hear that your having this scheduling problem. It shouldn't be doing that and a reprograming of the box should correct it. I have sent you a private message on this issue.
**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan