New Screen Colors
kmom1
Enthusiast - Level 1

FIOS! What were you thinking?! The bold colors screaming at me are obnoxious enough but the white font is impossible to read, particularly in the smaller icons like 'new'. I had to walk to within a foot of the screen to read it. Please -- take away all that black background and give us a font we can read.  PLEASE!!!

0 Likes
Re: TV CHANNEL GUIDE UPDATE HORRIBLE
Neiled1
These new colors for people with color sensitivity literally make me dizzy. They are horrendous and I wonder who ther brilliant person was who originally suggested them and the team that authorized them.
0 Likes
Re: TV CHANNEL GUIDE UPDATE HORRIBLE
Neiled1
If I knew how to paste into this post I would show you the disgusting selection of colors the chose
0 Likes
Re: Please....stop with the menu colors
Neiled1
I think execs are spending way too much time on how things 'look' to the public and their customers instead of wisely spending their time trying to actually improve series to the public and their customers. Example: being able to record more than one show. If there are shows on at the same time that you want to watch you still HAVE to watch one and record the other. I can't record one show for my son and another for myself while my husband watches a third. But hey, as long as the colors keep changing, it keeps things exciting. Not that they'll actually read our concerns and respond with changes. This is only a venting site.
0 Likes
cjw123
These colors are awful. Please change back, my eyes are watering trying to read the guide.
0 Likes
the "new " tv guide
smoke189
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since Verizon is such a hard place to get around in to find anything I'll post here.

Your new TV guide sucks! It's hard to read and you have to fumble around to figure out the channel.

This has been complained about before so I have to think Verizon doesn't care about customer feedback. Therefore when my next contract expires I will have to consider another company that is more "friendly"

BTW, whoever the person was that came up with that color scheme should be looking for a new job along with the person that approved it.

OLD PEOPLE CAN'T READ THE d$#@ THING VERIZON, TAKE A HINT!

0 Likes
switchgtocmcst
Enthusiast - Level 1

I totally agree... HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!!! Who comes up with these AWFUL changes and why does Management let it fly??? Why can't you give us the choice to switch back... You just decide this is better and SHOVE IT DOWN OUR THROATS... This may be the last straw for me (Hello Comcast)... Verizon has been going downhill the last couple of years... Constantly going up on price...When you have a problem they waste your time and  try to fix it over the phone and send you out new boxes and make you do the work and set up the new box and pack up and send back the old one ( By the way going on 2 years and 3 new DVR boxes later and they still have not fixed the problems that i am having ). GIVE US A CHOICE AND LET US GO BACK TO THE OLD GUIDE

0 Likes
switchgtocmcst
Enthusiast - Level 1

AGREE... I HATE IT... CHANGE IT BACK!!!

0 Likes
tremors91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Horrible. Makes me feel as if I'm having a stroke. Please make it usable again.

tvtime
Enthusiast - Level 1

The new guide is awful. I feel like I'm viewing it through a tunnel with the multiple colors/rectagles. Obviously whoever designed the format knows nothing about color schemes. Lots of hues confuse the eye, so readers don’t know where to start first. Certain colors and color relationships can be eye irritants, cause headaches, and wreak havoc with human vision. Do I really need the color coding to tell me orange is for kids and green is for sports. It's usually self explanatory in the show title. Has anyone heard if Verizon is looking into making a change?

0 Likes