I hear this. I post something about the non-awesome service I'm getting for an install, they make it private and request I give them more information when my post stated everything they could need.
My girlfriend cancelled her service and I set it up in my name for savings and the fact that I could get money from work if it was in my name. What did I get?
1. An installation date of Saturday that resulted in having her service still active, except they took away our phone service.
2. An installer sitting in front of my driveway for hours on end on Saturday.
3. A rescheduled Sunday install that resulted in me having to stay home, only to have it cancelled until today.
4. No contact from anyone today for my install and no ability to reschedule my install after the site showed me it was cancelled, but no one was here except me taking a half day to be here.
5. F'd up services showing on different My Verizon pages for what I requested.
6. No one able to help me out when I reach out to Verizon via internet, as I have no phone now thanks to them.
I've wasted an entire weekend, left work early today, and yet my service isn't installed and we've been without phone since Saturday morning. I don't know if Verizon is on vacation as a whole, but this is completely unacceptable and probably the worst customer service I've ever had. Oh, and I can't create new posts either, I can only respond, so aparently I lost the ability to reach out to Verizon as a whole. Guess it's my fault for being more than patient.
Happy New Year!
It appears that your issue is being handled through our private support portal. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue on your private support case as the support agents will not see the public boards.
My issue has been anything but handled as I was stood up and lost half a days pay having already used my PTO for the year. It seems fair that I should be able to coorespond with others that are not happy with how things are being handled by Verizon's customer support.
Perhaps resolving issues and not asking people to take issues into "private support" instead is the best route.
Thanks for your suggestion though.
Happy New Years to you as well.
The private support case was responded to at 3am yesterday, I was blown off on my third install appointment and haven't been able to reschedule or received a call to even apologize for this last one. As of now, I'm getting more response from you than the rest of the customer support department in total, which in itself is plenty of reason for me to publicly flame Verizon's support of a new customer that has done everything to work with them.
Honestly not sure what good a support case does when no one responds but once a day, no action is taken to resolve a simple install, no contact is attempted with the customer to reschedule tasks, and your site doesn't allow me to setup a window for a fourth installation window. Comments welcome, but I'd say after the third window of my time that I'm paying you for, I'm allowed to be upset/non-understanding.
To keep others posted and why I would like to see failed support in writing as well as OP.
- Yet to see an update to my case.
- Yet to see an update to this thread.
- Have been given a window of the third of January for re-re-re-installation; still with no phone service that we've paid for in advance on the previous account holders name. Hoping we don't need 911 service until then.
- No call from Verizon in any matter regarding how they fubarred an easy disconnect from one account holder and connect of services to a new account holder after having already deposited funds.