Poor HD resolution, blotch backgrounds and acid trails during any movement
airscapes1
Enthusiast - Level 2

So the second tech and 3 time out with no improvment. They admit nothing wrong with equipment or cables but more or less call my wife and I liers when we play back the video and point out what is worng with it.. "I don't really see anything"  

I was given a suppervisor to call {edited for privacy} but got voice mail 5 minutes after the tech claimed to speak to him, left VM and have not gotten a call back.. Tech said he would most likely not do anything as his feeling is, even if there is a problem, I am the only one complaining about it so nothing will be done.  Am really tired of explaining this, I have made 7 or 8 callsed to customer support and even checked see how much it would cost me to get out of my contract.  

I have attached 2 photos of what is suposed to be HD and you can see the image of the first picture on the wall in front of the guy in the second picture after the scene changed.  Other issues in dark scens is the apears of what looks like a Dirty window between you and the actors when they move.  This is I believe the latent image of the static bacgound not being refreshed. This appens on all devices, is evident in on-demand, on all station and at my neighbors house who has not DVR.  It can be backed up and replayed exactly the same over and over.  I have been a customer for 8 years with the same TV and projector over the past 3 years and the image was never like this until this year and has gotten wrose over time.    Would love to hear from anyone else seeing this and not happy about it, I am located in Delaware County PA just outside Philadelphia.  If you ask google the meaning of HD it says " a high level of detail in a video image"..  

No idea where to go from here other than to contact Nydia Han from Action News and see if she can help.. $180 a month, for the past 8 years and this is how I am treated.. Nice!  BTW Netflicks on a $25 roku is perfect no image issue like this at all.

Thanks for reading!

imageimage

0 Likes
Re: Poor HD resolution, blotch backgrounds and acid trails during any movement
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi airscapes1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes