In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
10-29-2016 11:37 AM
10-29-2016 01:51 PM - edited 10-29-2016 01:53 PM
I had the same issue back in September (and I am also in Northern VA, but I believe that's a coincidence). The lower channels like 4 and 5 were unwatchable and it was working its way toward the higher number channels. We hadn't noticed that the lower channels were out because the HD channels (504, 505) seemed fine until they started having issues, too. I used the Verizon In-Home Agent, which after deciding there wasn't an easy fix (rebooting the ONT, STB, router etc), took me right to the on-line trouble ticking service. I had a new ONT two days later. The tech arrived, checked the signal and found the ONT to be bad. I got one of the refurbished units myself.
10-29-2016 04:47 PM
You must have box set to native.
I dont believe any content provider does anything higher than 1080i.
I have ready some people recommend that you have stb run native and let the TV up scale as the TV has better processors.
03-10-2017 05:01 AM
I can say replacing the ONT did resolve my issues with pixelation on channels. I tried different splitters and/or power splitters. VZ tech came out and said that both my ONT and power supply/with battery.
03-11-2017 10:11 AM - edited 03-11-2017 10:13 AM
I've just started having this problem ... coincident with the new on demand UI... The only channels that pixelate are on demand ... trying to watch anything. I have 5 TVs with 4 STBs. I've had Fios (this time around) for 4 years and have never had a problem until now. Callesd tech support and got the "usual" simplistic set of solutions. I've checked every connection, installed new (low loss, 2.4GHz) spitters, reset all STB, reset wireless router, reset main panel. I don't have Quantum boxes, but since OD was working fine two weeks ago, I don't believe this is a problem within my house. Live TV is fine as well as watching from DVR. I even connected only one TV to the same splitter that feeds the wireless router (-3.5dB loss) so it and the router were the only two devices connected ... didn't correct the problem. Not sure where to turn at this point, but this problem makes any OD show non-watchable.