Switch Account

Poor quality HD recordings

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Poor quality HD recordings

Message 1 of 2
(321 Views)

For the past two weeks or so, the quality of my DVR recordings have degraded in two ways: 1) there is a slight jerkiness related to moving images on the screen; 2) there is a slight "rainbow" shadow on many images. On a side note, there has always been an occasional jumbled pagination of the screen.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Re: Poor quality HD recordings

Message 2 of 2
(299 Views)

@dpflake wrote:

For the past two weeks or so, the quality of my DVR recordings have degraded in two ways: 1) there is a slight jerkiness related to moving images on the screen; 2) there is a slight "rainbow" shadow on many images. On a side note, there has always been an occasional jumbled pagination of the screen.

I have the same issue on your first point I have noticed that my recordings are now very stuttery/jerky wheh I play them back. And the effect occurs on all of my tvs (all HD, one LCD, one LED and rear projection).

I have not had any rainbow shadow issues like you mention in point 2 though.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.