Poor service/slow installation
Kevinswanson
We have no choice in my building but to use Verizon. It's taken so far 4 days and counting to get service started. I get a bunch of excuses as to why ( it's the wiring, it's the sub-contractors fault, they don't work on the weekends). I placed the order 2 weeks ago. Why was the wiring not checked prior to the date? Why isn't the wiring maintained properly if your company knows it's the only service in my complex? I'm angry and joy impressed with Verizon. I didn't want it in the 1st place! I wanted to bring my AT&T here. 10 yrs-no problems. I'm eating up Data because I have to use 4g. I'm very dissatisfied but am stuck with no other options. I have to use wi-fi for work. Poor service and we don't even have service!!
0 Likes
Re: Poor service/slow installation
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

@Kevinswanson wrote:
We have no choice in my building but to use Verizon. It's taken so far 4 days and counting to get service started. I get a bunch of excuses as to why ( it's the wiring, it's the sub-contractors fault, they don't work on the weekends). I placed the order 2 weeks ago. Why was the wiring not checked prior to the date? Why isn't the wiring maintained properly if your company knows it's the only service in my complex? I'm angry and joy impressed with Verizon. I didn't want it in the 1st place! I wanted to bring my AT&T here. 10 yrs-no problems. I'm eating up Data because I have to use 4g. I'm very dissatisfied but am stuck with no other options. I have to use wi-fi for work. Poor service and we don't even have service!!

The wiring belongs to the building not to Verizon They do not control the contractors and yes they do work on the weekends. If you wanted AT&T you should have found what buildings they have serice in before you moved.

0 Likes
Re: Poor service/slow installation
Shirley4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I assume the building manger is not very helpful. It seems reasonable to me that they should be fmiliar with the potential problems and what to do about them. Have you been coordintaing with them? Have other residents had similar problems? What did they do? Is youir experience worse than for other residents?

0 Likes