Switch Account

Printing Channels does work

Printing Channels does work

SOLVED
Copper Contributor Cliff1
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(411 Views)

I called support.  Even they could not get the link to print my subscribed channels to work.  The rep is mailing me a list.   I asked him to report this problem.  Not sure if it will be done. 

The web link hasn't worked in the 3 plus years I've had Verizon FIOS.   In general, I consider FIOS web site to be among the worst  I've ever used.  Even the Report A Problem Link isn't working.  

Sometimes, I think I should have stayed with Cox.  Will consider when my contract is up next April.  

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 3
(399 Views)

I went to this website.

Entered zip. Picked the package I wanted and hit print. Not problems.

Not very fancy, but functional.

https://www.verizon.com/personal/shopbundle/clu/clulookup.html#!/

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Copper Contributor Cliff1
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(288 Views)

I tried this and still did not work.  Click on print and nothing happens.  I use Microsoft Edge.  I went into settings and opened site in Internet Explorer.  It worked.  🙂   

I have no idea why it made a difference, but it did.

Thanks for your input.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.