Problem: Intermittant accesst to remove DVR function from work, plus unrelated(?) hub issue
BDMacD

Hi folks.

We have the DVR with media manager and multiroom and all that.  I love it, but two things are going on.

1: I can sometimes, but rarely, get to remove DVR functions from the webpage. When I log in I can see  the caberbox status that tells me how many hours of recordingI have left. However, I don't see an icon on the left that lets me record or delete things, nor can i see anything when I click the DVR button from the cablebox status page.  Whats going on? Sometimes I can see it, but not often enough.

2: When watching DVR'ed programs in the bedroom, occiasionaly we get a popup message that covers the screen saying something about losing connection to the hub or something like that. IT then stops us from watching the recorded program, and makes us go back again from the begining. Any idea what thats about?

0 Likes
Re: Problem: Intermittant accesst to remove DVR function from work, plus unrelated(?) hub issue
prisaz
Legend

@BDMacD wrote:

Hi folks.

We have the DVR with media manager and multiroom and all that.  I love it, but two things are going on.

1: I can sometimes, but rarely, get to remove DVR functions from the webpage. When I log in I can see  the caberbox status that tells me how many hours of recordingI have left. However, I don't see an icon on the left that lets me record or delete things, nor can i see anything when I click the DVR button from the cablebox status page.  Whats going on? Sometimes I can see it, but not often enough.

2: When watching DVR'ed programs in the bedroom, occiasionaly we get a popup message that covers the screen saying something about losing connection to the hub or something like that. IT then stops us from watching the recorded program, and makes us go back again from the begining. Any idea what thats about?

There have been hub errors and other issues with HM DVR and I believe it is fixed with th 1.6.2 software that is being rolled out nationwide. There is a post about 1.6.2 that shows the remaining schedule of where and when. If you go to menu/ settings/ System Information, it will show you what version you have.

Here is a link to that posting.

http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/board/message?board.id=FiOS_TV&thread.id=8917

Message Edited by prisaz on 03-26-2009 05:10 PM
0 Likes