In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hello, I Downloaded the mobile remote today on my IPod Touch. I got everything working perfectly. I went to go and try to hook it up to another TV, and that's when things started messing up. it made me enter the PIN again for the first TV I did but I didn't know it. Then I made a new mobile remote and typed that one in, but it still didn't work. Now I have 4 mobile remotes on the widget on my TV, and none of them work, and I don't know the pin to any of them. How do I delete the mobile remotes from the widget so I can just start over.
I have the same problem, keep getting the run around! Come on Verizon get with it! I cant get signed in to verizon mobile on my ipad cause it says there are no set top boxes set up!!! Whats that mean! how does nobody have any clue how to use this application??
I had it working with an iPod Touch on one set. Couldn't get it set up on another box. All three boxes are HD units. Then one time there was some sort of hiccup and it couldn't connect to the one box it was working on. Tried to re-authorize and wound up with two boxes showing in the app. One worked and the other was apparently in limbo. Tried to unregister everything, uninstall/ reinstall app on iPod. Now nothing works.
I am exteremely frustrated and annoyed with Verizon for the lack of useful information and helpfiles