Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
After I had FIOS installed I have not been able to get my Sharp Blue Ray Netflix working. I was using a Netgear WNCE 2001 internet adapter to get this to work with cable, but I cannot get that same adapter to work with FIOS. I have read that their are ports on the back of the set top box but they are not working. Can someone tell me how to get this working with the FIOS router??
If you haven't re-done the settings on the adapter the most likely culprit is that it's looking for the wrong WiFi signal. The FiOS router's signal name ( called ESSID or SSID) and password ( called WEP-Key) would be different than your old equipment. You can find the WiFi information on a sticker on the router and you would just follow the directions in the manual for the adapter on how to change the settings.
Lee_vz Verizon Support
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.