Switch Account

Problem with volume changing while watching TV

Problem with volume changing while watching TV

Contributor dwhitplano
Contributor
Message 11 of 14
(928 Views)

No...  I don;t believe that the government should be involved in these issues.  I think that ALL the consumers need to pressure the providers into giving us answers.  I believe the Internet is our forum.  But these providers are too big and really don;t care about single customers.  Try going to their store fronts to get repairs

Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 12 of 14
(924 Views)

@dwhitplano wrote:

No...  I don;t believe that the government should be involved in these issues.  I think that ALL the consumers need to pressure the providers into giving us answers.  I believe the Internet is our forum.  But these providers are too big and really don;t care about single customers.  Try going to their store fronts to get repairs

Well, in my very humble opinion, that's why we have an FCC to act on behalf of the consumers as a whole.  But they won't necesarily act unless then have a specific complaing.  Unfortunately "big" companies get "big" because they get "more" customers them before -- and then they often loose touch with all customers and revert to the lowest common denominator customer.

No need to respond to this post -- we all have our opinions and I do respect yours.

Contributor GJD
Contributor
Message 13 of 14
(388 Views)

I amalso having volume issues its very annoying ime for FIOS tostep up and fix the issue its unacceptable. 

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 14 of 14
(380 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.