Problems with ESPNHD & ESPN2HD
unionjack

Virtually no HD service on ESPN and ESPN2.  Picture breakup or Channel currently no available message.  On-line help is worthless and reports no problems.  This has been going on for 2+ years.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with ESPNHD & ESPN2HD
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

First thing check out your wiring from ONT to your STB's

0 Likes
justelizabeth1

I can verify your problems.  I have been on with technical support a few times now in the past week.  I spent 50 minutes online with someone who made me jump through every hoop of resetting my box, etc and still no help.  Then he sends me to billing.  Now I have an appt to have a tech come out next week, but I asked to be sent to a supervisor to have someone listen to the horrible service I had so far... and then of course, I get transferred again and I'm still on hold at 1 hour and 27 minutes.  Am I an idiot?  Apparently so, but I am still hopeful I can get through to someone in customer service who will care about this joke.

0 Likes
unionjack

Thanks.  So much for customer service!  Good luck with technical support.  I'll try an alternative provider when my contract expires in November.  Clearly Verizon believes customer support does not include reasonable contact with real people who want to fix problems.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Any particular area of the country.  I have FIos both on LI, NY and Bradenton, FL and no problems with ESPN's HD channels.  The problem you report sounds like wiring that can not carry the high frequencies which is where these channels are located.

0 Likes