Program Freeze and STB reboot
steide

Over the last few months, I have been experiencing all channels having a program freeze or skip and the STB is rebooting alot.  I thought it was my STB, but, I just replaced my other box with one that has more DVR storage.  IIt's happening with the new box too. I also thought it was the TV stations having the problem, but, it's on all stations.  I thought FIOS was supposed to have no interruptions in service.  Did not have any of these problems with I first got FIOS which is over a year now.

Any suggestions? 

0 Likes
Re: Program Freeze and STB reboot
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
bakim

Oh my gosh we are having the SAME issue.  Appears to be on lur local CBS, ABC and NBC...maybe others.  SO annoying we were watching a brand new show last night and it frooze worse than any other time.  VERIZON did a reboot and fix about a month ago....now we have only had the service for maybe two months and it is NOW back to doing the same thing.  I don't understand,  Husband is beginning to regret swtiching to save Money from Direct Tv.  He wants a new box but you say that did not help....

Are we saying FIOS is not what it is supposed to be?????? 

if this is not fixed soon, My husband siad he is going back to direct tv.

0 Likes
bakim

Tonya - there are things we like about FIOS however My husband is threatning to switch to Direct Tv the service is clearily better.  This freezing up and skipping while watching your fav recorded shows is ridiculous!.  He wants a new box since ours is only 2 months old.  He has already called in last month for help and reboot....etc etc. 

what is the deal with Verizon services?  I swithced to save money but the heartache is not worth it.

Kim and Barry Roberson

0 Likes