SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor FloridaFiOS
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(2,802 Views)

Hi,

Just curious:

I just noticed that the program guide is not shwing all my subscribed channels. When I switch to 'All Channels', they show up but the majority is missing under 'Subscribed Channels'.

Anybody else having that issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 6
(2,748 Views)

It's been that way for a long time now. I thought they had a fix for it, but I guess some still see it.

I just use favs instead.

Copper Contributor FloridaFiOS
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(2,720 Views)

@Airwolf wrote:

It's been that way for a long time now. I thought they had a fix for it, but I guess some still see it.

I just use favs instead.

Thanks for your input!

I guess I will use 'All Channels' until this is fixed since I did not set up any favorites. I was just curious if this is a known issue or only happened to me. Since it's obviously known, I'll simply wait for a fix.

Thanks again!

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(2,656 Views)

@FloridaFiOS wrote:

@Airwolf wrote:

I just use favs instead.

Thanks for your input!

I guess I will use 'All Channels' until this is fixed since I did not set up any favorites. I was just curious if this is a known issue or only happened to me. Since it's obviously known, I'll simply wait for a fix.

Thanks again!

There is an update that should be coming out soon, but no idea if that is part of the fix.

Keep in mind that Frontier will be taking over Verizon in FL as well which is said to be late March/April so all of us are just waiting to see how that turns out.

Contributor BaskingRidgeC
Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(352 Views)

This is NOT a solution whatsoever!

Moderator Moderator
Message 6 of 6
(349 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.