Program Information not Available
stmitchell

The Guide is not available for all 3 TV's . It says Program Information not Available for all channels. I have no access to DVR service , etc either.

i tried to reboot but troubleshooter says my set top box is not connected and I'm not connected to network. 

Everything is connected correctly for all TV's. 

0 Likes
Re: Program Information not Available
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried to reboot your router?

Is your internet access ok?

0 Likes
Drozee

How do I reboot my router

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Drozee wrote:

How do I reboot my router

Unplug power, wait 1 minute, plug power back in. Wait for lights to come on steady.

0 Likes
Bperry1

Hello, did this work ? I am having the same issue rebooted and reset the stb multiple times, rebooted router checked all connections and everything seems to be fine. But no programming on all of our televisions 

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Bperry wrote:

Hello, did this work ? I am having the same issue rebooted and reset the stb multiple times, rebooted router checked all connections and everything seems to be fine. But no programming on all of our televisions 

Go to Menu>customer support>My dashboard>My connected devices, look for a bad connection somewhere between router and STB. Could be a bad cable or connection, could be a bad splitter. Check all things coax for a problem.

0 Likes
Johnno2

If this is happening to many people, including me, the problem is NOT with individual set top boxes.  Obviously MANY people ALL OVER are having the problem, and Verizon does not seem to be addressing it on a system wide basis.  It can be very hard to communicate with the right person there. 

It not only tells you what show is on, but what episode, what people.....

0 Likes
jacktrip

Program Information issue happened again on July 1, 2023.  Verizon Fios Programming guide with no information.  It seems to be occurring on average once a month.  I tried all the suggestion posted and the problem is not resolved . The issue is not on the customer side. Also the issue is fixed the next day without rebooting and doing nothing.  Verizon fios  needs to address the issue. Verizon we pay premium $$$ and needs your attention.  Verizon fios needs to investigate  their uploading of program information database.  

0 Likes