Program Information not Available

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Program Information not Available

Message 1 of 7
(7,474 Views)

The Guide is not available for all 3 TV's . It says Program Information not Available for all channels. I have no access to DVR service , etc either.

i tried to reboot but troubleshooter says my set top box is not connected and I'm not connected to network. 

Everything is connected correctly for all TV's. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Program Information not Available

Message 2 of 7
(7,322 Views)

Have you tried to reboot your router?

Is your internet access ok?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 7
(6,425 Views)

How do I reboot my router

Highlighted
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Message 4 of 7
(6,415 Views)

@Drozee wrote:

How do I reboot my router

Unplug power, wait 1 minute, plug power back in. Wait for lights to come on steady.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 7
(1,988 Views)

Hello, did this work ? I am having the same issue rebooted and reset the stb multiple times, rebooted router checked all connections and everything seems to be fine. But no programming on all of our televisions 

Highlighted
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Message 6 of 7
(1,986 Views)

@Bperry wrote:

Hello, did this work ? I am having the same issue rebooted and reset the stb multiple times, rebooted router checked all connections and everything seems to be fine. But no programming on all of our televisions 

Go to Menu>customer support>My dashboard>My connected devices, look for a bad connection somewhere between router and STB. Could be a bad cable or connection, could be a bad splitter. Check all things coax for a problem.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 7
(1,373 Views)

If this is happening to many people, including me, the problem is NOT with individual set top boxes.  Obviously MANY people ALL OVER are having the problem, and Verizon does not seem to be addressing it on a system wide basis.  It can be very hard to communicate with the right person there. 

It not only tells you what show is on, but what episode, what people.....

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.