Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Program info display off by one hour

Mrs_Dean_Wormer
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Program info display off by one hour

Message 1 of 3
(980 Views)

Hi, ever since we changed the clocks to (from?) daylight savings time, the info that is shown on the TV as to what is currently on (and coming on next, etc, etc, etc) is off by one hour. The time shown is correct, but the program info is for an hour later. For example, it is now 4:33PM and the Ellen Degeneris show is on. If I press the "info" button on my remote, my TV says that is 4:33PM (correct) and that I am currently watching NewsCenter 5 at 5:30 (incorrect.) That will be true an hour from now. This is the case for every channel, not just one.

I have the cable directly connected to my TV (i.e., no box.)  I asked LG about this and they said (as expected) that the problem is with the broadcast, not them.

Thoughts?  Thanks..

2 REPLIES 2
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Program info display off by one hour

Message 2 of 3
(972 Views)

Dopuble check your TV time settings.

Make sure you are in the right time zone and that DST is selected.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Mrs_Dean_Wormer
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Program info display off by one hour

Message 3 of 3
(947 Views)

Yes, the time settings are correct.  In the screen display, the time shown is correct; it's just the program info that is wrong. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title