Programming p265 Remote Issue
noblesd

Replacement remote received but I am unable to program for Samsung LED TV. I go through the entire process with teting buttons before saving and everything appears to work fine. After save the TV will not turn on via the remote.

I have tried auto code and the assigned 331 code. Both work fine in setup mode but when saved the power on button will not work. The STB side works fine so I would think it has to do with the power button for TV except that it works in setup mode.

Any thoughts and help is appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Programming p265 Remote Issue
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the problems you are having with the remote. I have taken your post and copied it to a private support board that way we can get your information and contact you to walk you through this. Please refer all correspondences to the new message thread.

0 Likes
Re: Programming p265 Remote Issue
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes